Join The Throne Depot Team -
We are looking for several Route Service Drivers at our Billerica location (No CDL needed) to operate a company service truck, and drive to various locations to deliver/service/pump/clean portable restrooms, Luxury trailers, or holding tanks. Training is provided. Experienced Drivers are welcome.
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with Throne Depot and DOT requirements.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with Throne Depot and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform duties by sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling. In addition, perform lifting/pushing between 50 and 150 lbs. on a frequent basis during work shifts.
- Clean & sanitize portable toilets to Throne Depot service standards.
- Perform customer service interaction when on customer work sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their standard.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet customer needs when routes need to be adjusted or changed.
- Provide routing feedback to Operations Manager/Supervisor/Dispatch to be most efficient as well as give the customer the best service possible.
- Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing their portable toilet needs, so the customer's current and future needs are satisfied.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you should have:
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem-Solving
- You are regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1-year general or commercial vehicle driving experience.
- Valid Driver's License (non-commercial or CDL)
- At Throne Depot, we provide a competitive benefits package that lets you live life the way you intend. We offer so much more than a regular paycheck; our benefits package is full of perks such as paid time off, healthcare, vision and dental as well as 401K matching.