The Account Executive role is a critical part of the Sales Team in a collaborative effort to provide the company continued growth. The job encompasses managing an existing customer database, prospecting new customers, and continued business development in the assigned service area. The daily work environment is fast paced, with constantly changing opportunities where full product, sales, order entry, and process knowledge are required. Success comes from being able to work independently and remain in constant contact with Inside Sales Coordinators, Operations and Sales Management. The position also requires industry knowledge, product awareness and an ability to sell value. To be successful in this position the applicant must be extremely self-motivated, be a high-energy sales professional, and have a relentless commitment to excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Product Knowledge and Pricing. Be able to offer all available products to the customer or caller so that they can make an informed and good decision about their rental and service selection, including proposal and price quotes as per company standards.
• Operational Knowledge. Have a complete understanding of order entry and fulfillment so that all critical items are covered and incorporated into each customer order, including all relevant and required notes.
• Complete understanding of the entire customer service process including order entry, complaint handling, inventory availability, service issues, and Accounts Receivable.
• Prospect efficiently for new customers, including competitors’ job sites, as well as visiting with existing customers to build rapport and maintain strong relationships toward using company exclusively for all jobs.
• Handle customer management through in-person meetings, emails, and phone communication.
• Ensure that all notes for site visits and calls made are logged into Salesforce in real time daily and without delay.
• Technology Knowledge. Effectively utilize all software the company uses to manage and maintain customers.
• Create proposals including cost estimating using basic spreadsheets.
• Educate customers on operational standards that enable 100% customer satisfaction that is aligned with all operational fulfillment procedures.
• Establish and maintain payment terms according to company policy, including all related AR issues.
• Manage increased sales for assigned accounts and new accounts.
• Job & corporate office site visits: To build rapport and maintain relationships with customers as needed.
• Review previous day’s delivery and pick up schedule for assigned customers to remain informed of accounting activity.
• Review complaints and credit requests that may need additional attention for customers for problems resolution and business retention.
• Trouble-shoot issues using available resources to resolve simple issues in a pro-active manner to avoid occupying operations time whenever possible.
• Understand, be aware and periodically review competitors for pricing, territory and products offered. Report concerns or trends to Sales Manager.
• Attend scheduled sales meetings.
• Lead customer services team members for appropriate handling of your accounts.
• Expense Reports: Complete expense reports weekly as per company standard.
• Daily prospecting report/results reported to manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Energetic and dynamic personality
• Ability to learn quickly
• Effortlessly adapt to changing work environment
• Independent and strong work ethic
• Team player
• Value pricing discipline
• Superior attention to details without exception
• Able to communicate with all personality types
• Able to succeed despite obstacles and challenges
• Superior communication skills: verbal and written
• Product knowledge
• Microsoft Office, proficiency
• Salesforce and ServiceCore, preferred
Position is: Salary, Exempt, Full-Time
Support Package: Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Laptop, Cell Phone, Expense Account, Apparel
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Matching 401k
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Account Executive Job Application - Billerica
"*" indicates required fields